Is it for the pc or game console?
Anyone have this? Comes with the joystick and throttle control. I saw it at best buy and though it would interesting (I like anything with aircraft anwyays!). I just don't know if I would want to shuck out $150 during the holidays for myself.
Is it for the pc or game console?
[img]http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg277/cfd_1623/l_718884585b96167d3016bd636fbe24c0.gif[/img]
For XBOX 360
I love the Ace Combat games i def. want this one
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/redskins3.jpg[/img]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/6a00d83451ba6469e200e54f0eaffb8833-.gif[/img]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/unc1-1.jpg[/img]
I have Ace Combat 6 for the 360. You may want to just buy the game first because it is definitely not the best of the series. It's been out for awhile so there's hardly anybody playing it online anymore.
[img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]
I have the game and its ok i just want the joystick haha
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/redskins3.jpg[/img]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/6a00d83451ba6469e200e54f0eaffb8833-.gif[/img]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/unc1-1.jpg[/img]
Anybody on here that has it and would like to get up for some online play, look me up:
Mikmo2k8
[img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]
Bookmarks